Lexar NM610 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 250GB Solid-State Drive.
|Digital Storage Capacity||250 GB|
|Hardware Interface||PCI Express x4, Solid State Drive|
About this item.
- High-speed PCIe Gen3x4 interface: 2100MB/s read and 1600MB/s write – NVMe 1. 3 supported.
- Get 3. 5x the speed of a SATA-based SSD.
- Features LDPC (Low-Density Parity check) and 3D NAND Flash.
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts.
- Three-year limited product support.
Lexar NM610 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe SSD.
Elevate your PC’s performance with faster speed and more efficiency.
Designed to elevate your PC experience with faster load times and transfer speeds from boot-up to shut down, the Lexar NM610 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe SSD will put you in the computing fast lane with speeds up 2100MB/s read and 1600MB/ write (1). The NM610 is supported by the PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.3 technology standard and built with 3D NAND flash for higher capacity and more efficiency without unnecessary slowdowns. With outstanding endurance thanks to no moving parts it’s cooler, quieter, and more reliable than a traditional hard disk drive, plus it’s also shock and vibration resistant (2).
PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe ––The upgrade that puts in 3.5x the work.
Move beyond the pace of a SATA SSD’s with an upgrade to the Lexar NM610 and get 3.5x the speed of SATA-based SSD (3). With PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.3 standard, and speeds up to 2100MB/s read and 1600MB/s write, you will feel the improved performance from boot ups, software load times, and transfers giving you maximum efficiency without the constant slowdowns. The NM610 is built with 3D NAND flash inside.
Ideal for PC enthusiast.
With sequential read speeds of up to 2100MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 1600MB/s (1), you’ll enjoy better all-around performance for your PC. That’s faster boot-ups, data transfers and application load times compared to a SATA SSD (3).
Built to last.
Unlike traditional hard disk drives, the NM610 SSD has no moving parts, so it’s less likely to fail. On top of that, it’s also shock and vibration resistant (2), making it one robust and reliable SSD.
Reduced power consumption and cooler operation makes the battery life last longer than an HDD.
Adata SX6000 Lite 1TB PCIe 3D NAND PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 NVMeUGX625,000Add to cart
- PCIe NVMe 1.3 interface.
- Read/Write up to 1800/1200MB/s
- M.2 2280 Form factor, slim size to fit desktop PC and notebook PC
- Single-sided design to fit ultrabooks
- RAID engine for enhanced data integrity
XPG SX6000 Lite 256GB PCIe 3D NAND PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 NVMeUGX140,000Add to cart
Compatible Devices Desktop Brand XPG Digital Storage Capacity 256 GB Style M.2 PCIe 1800MB/s Read Speed 1800 Megabytes Per Second
About this item.
- Pcie NVMe 1. 3 interface.
- Read/Write up to 1800/1200MB/s.
- M. 2 2280 form factor, slim size to fit desktop PC and notebook PC.
- Single-sided design to fit Ultrabook’s.
- Raid engine for enhanced data integrity.
Toshiba 500 GB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard DriveRead more
- 2.5 inch external hard drive
- High speed USB 3.0 port
- QSBC ECC: Toshiba original Quadruple Swing-By Code error correction circuit
- Adaptive Size SLC Write Cache Technology, Fast access to applications and data
- Migration software by download, Storage utilities by download
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over