Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
- Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- Included Contents: 2.5″ (7mm) SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included). 5-Year Warranty
The SSD you trust
The newest edition to the one of the top selling* SATA SSD series, the Samsung 860 EVO is specially designed to enhance performance of mainstream PCs and laptops. With the latest V-NAND technology, this fast and reliable SSD comes in a wide range of compatible form factors and capacities.
*Sources: NPD (US data from Jan. 2015 to Oct. 2017)
Speeds are consistent, even under heavy workloads and multi-tasking allowing for faster file transfer. The 860 EVO performs at sequential read speeds up to 550 MB/s with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential write speeds up to 520 MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB.
– Test system configuration: Intel Core i5-3550 CPU @ 3.3 GHz, 4 GB, OS – Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Chipset: ASUS P8H77-V .
– The TurboWrite buffer size varies based on the capacity of the SSD; 12 GB model, 22 GB for 500 GB model, 42 GB for 1 TB model and 2/4 TB for 78 GB. For more information on the TurboWrite, please visit 0ur official website.
Up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written)* than the 850 EVO. Feel secure storing and rendering large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC* algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.
* Error correction Code.
Crucial P1 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSDUGX500,000Add to cart
Brand – Crucial SSD series – P1 Warranty – Manufacturer’s 5 Year Limited Form factor – m2_2280 Sequential Read – 2000 MB/s Capacity – 1TB Sequential Write – 1700 MB/s Interface – PCIe G3 1×4 / NVMe Specs – 1TB M.2 SSD • PCIe NVMe Gen 3 • 2,000 MB/s Read, 1,700 MB/s
Panasonic Internal Optical SATA Drive for LaptopsRead more
- SATA interface, Tray-loading, no Bezel, with eject button on the right.
- Maximum Write Speed: CD-R :Max 24X CAV CD-RW :4X CLV High Speed CD-RW :10XCLV Ultra Speed CD-RW :Max 24X Zone CLV DVD-R: Max.8X DVD-R DL Max.6X DVD-RW: Max.6X VDVD+R Max.8X CAV DVD+R DL Max.6X Zone CLV DVD+RW: Max.8X Zone CLV DVD-RAM: Max.3-5X PCAV (4.7GB) Read Speed: DVD-ROM/DL: 8X CD-R:24X CD-RW: 24X CD-ROM: 24X
WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe Internal SSDRead more
- Sequential read speeds up to 1, 700MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 1, 450MB/s
- Enables very low power draw while maintaining high performance
- Fueled by Western Digital in-house controller and 3D NAND
- 5-Year manufacturer’s limited
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over