Kingston A1000 240GB PCIe NVMe M.2
- 20X faster than a hard drive1- With incredible read/write speeds the A1000 will not only increase performance but can also be used to breathe new life into older systems
- M.2 2280 Form Factor – Multi-purpose SFF connector replaces small mSATA and mini-PCIe slots; Operating Temperatures: 0°C~70°C; Storage Temperatures: -40°C~85°C
- Single-sided design – Integrates easily into designs with M.2 connectors; ideal for thin and light notebooks and in systems with limited space
- Multiple capacities – Available in a range of capacities up to 960GB to meet your data storage requirements
- PCIe/NVMe is NOT compatible with SATA III interface – please check your system specifications for supported SSD interface
Kingston’s A1000 solid-state drive is an entry-level PCIe NVMe solution with a single-sided M.2 22x80mm design. This form factor is ideal for thinner notebooks and systems with limited space. Using a PCIe NVMe Gen 3.0 x2 interface, 4-channel Phison E8 controller, and 3D NAND Flash, this drive offers read and write speeds up to 1,500MB/s and 1,000MB/s1‑. It is 2X faster than a SATA-based SSD and 20X faster than a traditional hard drive offering exceptional responsiveness, ultra-low latency, and throughput. More reliable and durable than a hard drive, A1000 is built with NAND Flash semiconductor memory. There are no moving parts, making it far less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It is also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices. A1000 is available in multiple capacities from 240GB-960GB2 to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos, and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive with enough storage capacity for all your files.
Transcend 8K Extra Slim Portable DVD WriterRead more
Dimensions 142.8 mm x 148.0 mm x 13.9 mm (5.62″ x 5.83″ x 0.55″) Weight 264 g (9.31 oz)
- mini USB to USB Type A
Operating Temperature 5°C (41°F) ~ 40°C (104°F) Operating Voltage
- 5V / 1A
Lexar NM610 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 250GB Solid-State Drive.UGX160,000Add to cart
Brand Lexar Digital Storage Capacity 250 GB Hardware Interface PCI Express x4, Solid State Drive
About this item.
- High-speed PCIe Gen3x4 interface: 2100MB/s read and 1600MB/s write – NVMe 1. 3 supported.
- Get 3. 5x the speed of a SATA-based SSD.
- Features LDPC (Low-Density Parity check) and 3D NAND Flash.
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts.
- Three-year limited product support.
Panasonic Internal Optical SATA Drive for LaptopsRead more
- SATA interface, Tray-loading, no Bezel, with eject button on the right.
- Maximum Write Speed: CD-R :Max 24X CAV CD-RW :4X CLV High Speed CD-RW :10XCLV Ultra Speed CD-RW :Max 24X Zone CLV DVD-R: Max.8X DVD-R DL Max.6X DVD-RW: Max.6X VDVD+R Max.8X CAV DVD+R DL Max.6X Zone CLV DVD+RW: Max.8X Zone CLV DVD-RAM: Max.3-5X PCAV (4.7GB) Read Speed: DVD-ROM/DL: 8X CD-R:24X CD-RW: 24X CD-ROM: 24X
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over