Adata SX6000 Lite 1TB PCIe 3D NAND PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 NVMe
- PCIe NVMe 1.3 interface.
- Read/Write up to 1800/1200MB/s
- M.2 2280 Form factor, slim size to fit desktop PC and notebook PC
- Single-sided design to fit ultrabooks
- RAID engine for enhanced data integrity
Welcome to the PCIe Club The newest M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 SSD from XPG, XPG SX6000 Lite delivers fast speed for gaming notebooks and high-end desktops with a very budget-friendly price. Utilizing the fast PCIe gen3x4 interface*, XPG GAMMIX SX6000 Lite reaches high speeds of up to 1800/1200MB per second (read/write)**, outperforming SATA 6GB/s several times over. With NVMe 1.3, XPG GAMMIX SX6000 Lite delivers superior random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities. It implements 3D NAND flash, which provides higher storage density and reliability compared to 2D NAND. With support for intelligent SLC caching, DRAM cache buffer and LDPC ECC technologies, XPG GAMMIX SX6000 Lite maintains optimized performance and data integrity during demanding applications like 4K photo/video editing, 3D modeling, big data analysis, stream gaming and more. SPECIFICATION Capacity : 128GB/ 256GB/ 512GB/ 1TB Form Factor : M.2 2280 Interface : PCIe NVMe Performance : Up to 1800/1200MB/s * Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables. Warranty : 3 Year *XPG SX6000 Lite requires system M.2 connector with M key and PCIe NVMe compatibility. Please check your system spec detail under storage interface for compatibility notes. * NVMe may require additional driver to work with Windows 7/8.
Kingston SSD 120GB SATA 2.5” Solid State DriveUGX100,000Add to cart
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 120GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 480GB — 500MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write
Kingston A1000 240GB PCIe NVMe M.2UGX199,000Add to cart
- 20X faster than a hard drive1- With incredible read/write speeds the A1000 will not only increase performance but can also be used to breathe new life into older systems
- M.2 2280 Form Factor – Multi-purpose SFF connector replaces small mSATA and mini-PCIe slots; Operating Temperatures: 0°C~70°C; Storage Temperatures: -40°C~85°C
- Single-sided design – Integrates easily into designs with M.2 connectors; ideal for thin and light notebooks and in systems with limited space
- Multiple capacities – Available in a range of capacities up to 960GB to meet your data storage requirements
- PCIe/NVMe is NOT compatible with SATA III interface – please check your system specifications for supported SSD interface
Lexar NM610 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 250GB Solid-State Drive.UGX160,000Add to cart
Brand Lexar Digital Storage Capacity 250 GB Hardware Interface PCI Express x4, Solid State Drive
About this item.
- High-speed PCIe Gen3x4 interface: 2100MB/s read and 1600MB/s write – NVMe 1. 3 supported.
- Get 3. 5x the speed of a SATA-based SSD.
- Features LDPC (Low-Density Parity check) and 3D NAND Flash.
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts.
- Three-year limited product support.
Crucial P1 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSDUGX500,000Add to cart
Brand – Crucial SSD series – P1 Warranty – Manufacturer’s 5 Year Limited Form factor – m2_2280 Sequential Read – 2000 MB/s Capacity – 1TB Sequential Write – 1700 MB/s Interface – PCIe G3 1×4 / NVMe Specs – 1TB M.2 SSD • PCIe NVMe Gen 3 • 2,000 MB/s Read, 1,700 MB/s
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over